Club Event Calendar
Meetings & Speakers
Davis: Q and I
Celeb of The Seasons
Club Members Exhibit
Patterns in Nature
The Built Environment
Our Underwater World
USA Nature Photo.
Our Club Members
Officers and Directors
Call For Entries
Photo Exhibit Guidelines:
Photo Submission and Selection:
Resize images to approximately 1000x600 pixels and email as directed for selection.
- All images must be framed, matted, and covered with glass.
- You can write the title and/or sign your name on the mat, but it must be in a small font. Also attach a label on the back of the frame with your name and title (see below).
- Must have a wire or any other device on the back to hang the picture on the wall.
- Frame size: Minimum 11x14 frames to maximum 20x24 frame. Other sizes as approved by the Exhibits Committee.
- Print Size: minimum 6x6 print - maximum 13x19 print. Other sizes as approved by Exhibits Committee.
- Frame: Black, 1/2 - 2 inches wide. Wood is preferred.
- Mat color: White (Frost white, Spanish white, etc.....). There is no specification on width.
- The name of photographer (and website if you have one)
- The title of the image
- The year the image was taken
- The size of the print and the frame
- The medium: type of print (glossy, luster, etc.) type of paper (example: E-Satin paper by Lexjet) - if your inks and paper are archival, be sure to indicate that
- Price, when appropriate for exhibit location
Thank you, Tom Deininger
The Photography Club of Davis